We hope to see you this Saturday, October 14th, for a Parent Experience focusing on the Montessori Overview, Practical Life, and Sensorial areas in our classrooms.
Maria Montessori used scientific observation and discovery to develop her method of education. Her curriculum is specifically designed to complement her method. During our upcoming Parent Experience we will look at the sensorial and practical life curriculum your child enjoys daily. Children are naturally driven to precision and are sensitive to small changes in order, sequence, and size. This sensitive period to order in a child's development creates the bridge between the sensorial and practical life to the areas of math and language. Learn how these unique lessons help build a fantastic foundation for your child's early childhood education.
Please, no children for this event. Childcare will not be provided.
Why Should You Attend?
1. Interactive Demonstrations**: Our teachers will provide live, hands-on demonstrations of some of the cornerstone activities and materials your children engage with in the Primary classroom.
2. At-Home Strategies: Learn how you can incorporate Montessori principles into your home environment to create a seamless learning experience for your child.
3. Parental Support: Meet other parents and caregivers who are interested in Montessori education. Share experiences, challenges, and tips for a supportive community approach for a lifelong love of learning.
4. Q&A Session: Have questions about your child’s education? We’ll have an open forum where you can ask questions and get answers.
5. Alignment with Faith: For those interested, we will discuss how Montessori principles can harmoniously exist alongside your spiritual beliefs, helping your children grow in the way that God has designed them.
We look forward to seeing you there, as we strengthen our community and enrich our children’s educational journey together.
Date: Saturday, October 14
Treats: 8:45 am - 9:00 am Coffee and More
Program Time 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Where: Primary Classroom 1
Let us know your are coming by signing up below.